Please Contact Us if you would like to find out any more about our consultancy work with individual organisations.
“Rudman Consulting were our first choice to deliver the Federation of Scottish Theatre‘s Digital Action Research Project. Hannah designed a really effective programme which both supported FST members’ individual digital developments and drew out key learning from the group which can be shared with the wider sector and forms an important contribution to the body of knowledge in the sector”. Jon Morgan, Director, FST.
For small, micro or medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), Rudman Consulting provides consultancy on:
- questioning business models and creating and building new ones – or rejuvenating and adapting existing business models – especially through digital opportunities;
- inspiring and assisting organisations to design, develop, and implement strategies that create long-term, transformational business model resilience and sustainability – championing digital solutions;
- creating the business case for economically, ecologically, and socially sustainable and resilient organisational developments, product experiments and developments, and business model innovations in your organisation – especially those using digital tools;
- maximising the opportunities, minimising the risks and managing the impacts of digital and ecologically sustainable developments;
- undertaking digital audits and diagnostics, to help you work out how digitally fit you are, and where you might get fitter (with your products, your customer relationships, your organisational reach, your business models);
- supporting your organisation with change management skills, complexity and systems thinking, design thinking, and collaboration opportunities as you implement economically, ecologically, and socially sustainable developments.
Read more about Rudman Consulting’s consultancy clients.
“Professionalism, experience, sense of humour, and timely response is how ASIMÉTRICA would define working with Rudman Consulting. We are looking to expand our relationship with them in an international context. What we see from Spain is that they’ve supported many cultural organisations in the complex journey of getting digital. I recommend their work and hope to continue working with them for a long time.” Raúl Ramos, Socio Director.